Wednesday, September 14, 2011

There is this thing - its called MSA

There is this thing! - its called MSA - Multiple System Atrophy.  It seems like there are hardly any other people in South Africa with MSA.  The purpose of this Blog is to create and become part of an awareness campaign in South Africa.  

MSA is a lonely journey - and a journey a patient has difficulty to explain to others so that they can really understand.  We can't cure each other, but I believe we can support each other, reach out to one another, and one day, there will be a cure! 

Let's reach out and become part of the solution.

Sometimes its not so easy to comment on blogs, I know, so visit us on the facebook page.


Come again - please!


'kom Sissi - kom ek stap saam'
(Karin)


2 comments:

  1. I love your journal. Thank you for expressing yourself, sharing your life and pictures. My ex-husband has come down with a parkinsons plus illness. We are in a heartbreaking phase: recognizing that the illness will not be cured. It breaks my heart to be honest with him. Is inspiring him to work with PT/OT/Drs to fight the symptoms enough encouragement? I will love and support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy. The insert above was written by my friend Karin ( that's us on the photos on the right), who also created this blog where can express myself. It is very hard to come to terms with the realities of this disease and I wish the two of you strength with your journey. Love, Sonja

      Delete

We love getting messages - drop us a line.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...