Monday, April 28, 2014

A BALM FOR MY SOUL

When I recently awoke in the early morning hours, my mind was, once again, in a turmoil of fear for the future. I prayed to God for His peace that transcends all human understanding.

A childhood favourite, Psalm 23 came to mind, and I read it in two language and three e-Bibles. The reassuring words were a balm for my soul. 

As I read, photos of my friends' pilgrimage on the Camino de Santiago in Spain came to mind. They did the Camino in 2012 to create awareness for MSA. It was a blessed experience for me as I followed their journey and walked with them in spirit.





































My sincere thanks to my dear friend Emilene Ferreira, who shared my vision, supplied her photos, and added the text to them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting messages - drop us a line.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...